Sunday, January 17, 2010

BBTB2 - Doodlecharms snowman

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge from Bitten By The Bug 2, and this weeks challenge comes from the fabulous Krista! She asked us to use the snowman from Doodlecharms. I made a hang tag for gift bag. Please be sure and visit BBTB2 to see the rest of the projects from the very talented designers, and then we'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge! Thanks for popping in to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! HUGS!

recipe:
paper - Basic Grey and Bazzill cardstock
Tools: Cricut Expression, Doodlecharms cart, Winter Woodland cart, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Bow Easy; EK Success flower punch
Misc: Melissa Frances glittered heart; silk ribbon; Robin's Nest dew drops; chalk ink; dimensional tape

16 comments :

Kelly said...

OMG Sharon...how cute is this? I just LOVE the Doodlecharm Snowman and your gift tag is precious!

Loz said...

Wow! love all the shine... he's so sweet x

Sandi said...

I love what you did with the snowman and that background paper is just perfect. Hugs

Tracey said...

This is adorable Sharon! I love that snowman!! xx

Nancy said...

Oh Sharon I love your gift tag! It is so adorable you did a awesome job!
Hugs,
Nancy

PaperSunshine said...

Love this! So cute :)

hugs,
Lori

MarieL said...

Another cute snowman. Very pretty. I love the sparkly snowflakes and heart. Your bows are looking absolutely gorgeous.

Creative Momma said...

I didn't see this on the BBTB2 site....this is so adorable...you have to add it...the patterned paper is beautiful and that black makes it all pop so perfectly...

Marina

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is adorable Sharon!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Sharon I almost used this paper but my pad was too small. I absolutely LOVE this! Really adorable! xxD

Sue from Oregon said...

so cute...!

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Sharon

Such a cute take on this weeks challenge,great choice of paper,I alsolove allyour little girls, you do such an awsome job with those stamps.....makes me want to pinch their cheeks...

HUGS
Penny

A Little Time said...

This is so adorable! I love the BG in the background and that blue ribbon. I need to go shopping at the same place you and Regina go for ribbon. ;)

Unknown said...

The snowman is so cute but really love the background paper and how you decorated everything :)
Dora

Jeri said...

Love how you put your snowman on a circle and those cute flower buttons are so sweet.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

SO totally cute!