Thursday, October 11, 2012

LIttle Darlings Stamps - Dye/Die It Challenge

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a fantastic week! I'm excited as I'm headed to Scrapbooking Camp today for four fabulous days of playing with images and markers! YAY!! But for right now, I'm back with another creation for Little Darlings Stamps as a Guest Designer. This month, their challenge is Dye/Die It, and I chose Die It for my creation. I'm showing you another image from the Saturated Canary line of stamps which are available at Little Darlings Stamps.


I used the GORGEOUS stamp Isabella for my card today. She's stamped onto Cryogen White and then colored with Copics. I then cut out the image with circle Nestabilities. I also used a Magnolia doily die and a Cheery Lynn flourish die topped with a May Arts silk bow.


Please be sure and visit Little Darlings Inspiration Blog for tons of inspiration using all the fabulous stamps available at Little Darlings Stamps. Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

7 comments :

Sheri said...

ohhhh lala! Great card and look at how you colored that skirt! WOWZA girlfriend - stupendous!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer girl!! This is absolutely stunning!! GORGEOUS coloring my friend!! :)

Danni said...

Beautiful card! The black accents really make it so striking!!

Candy said...

Sharon,
What a beautiful card.
Your colouring of the image is wonderful - especially her dress!
Have a great time at the camp :o)
Love, Candy

Melodie said...

Your card is absolutely stunning.
Hugs
Melodie

Stressed Stamper said...

A card making camp - oh wow - wish I lived near you - nothing like that here...enjoy - and fab card hun
Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Sharon! Beautiful job coloring and I love how dramatic she looks. Love the pop of red paper in the background. hugs, Angela