Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Papertake Weekly - Fright Night

Hey everyone! It's time for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly, and this week the challenge is Fright Night! Fun, huh?!! Our sponsor is Bugaboo!  I used one of my awesome new spooky Kraftin' Kimmie images from Too Cute To Spook 2 on this very quick and easy card made by using my Nestabilities.


Please be sure to pop over to Papertake Weekly and check out all the spooktacular creations by my teamies! Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back tomorrow for the first day of sneak peeks of the brand new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October release!! Hugs!

10 comments :

Marilyn said...

What a fabulous Hallowe'en card!

Christina C. said...

This is a fantastic Halloween creation, Sharon! Gotta love the look on that cat's face!!!!!

Anonymous said...

EEK! LOVE IT! I have all of these fabulous KK stamps, including this one, and now I am totally inspired to run home and ink them all up!

Chrissy said...

I just love this image Sharon, fantastic colouring and card shape, really made me smile..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine A said...

oohhh I just LOVE this Sharon :-) such a cute image ,,,BRILL !! :-)

We don't celebrate halloween here so I can't justify having many supplies ,, but this one of the cutest halloween images I have seen :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Regina Easter said...

HI SHARON.............THIS IS SO AMAZING GIRL...love ya

Candy said...

Too cute , Sharon LOL LOL
Love the look on the cat's face and his poor tail.a greay card for someone who needs a laugh this Halloween :o)
Love, Candy

belldoubleyou said...

You know, that's exactly the surprised and disdainful look my cat gives me when I poke his tail.

I like that you've used different blacks for the bat and the cat, it really helps the eye keep them separate.

jandokan said...

Sharon, this is fantastic, love the cat!!!
Hugs Anja

Ellen Taylor said...

Love this! Awesome image and coloring!