Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Papertake Weekly - it's time for BINGO!!!!

Hey everyone! This is my second post for today, so if you're looking for my Magnolia-licious post, please scroll down.  It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and this week it's the fun game of BINGO!!! So can you win? We have an awesome prize up for grabs from the awesome folks over at Whiff of Joy!!


So choose your column or row, or fill the board if you're feeling adventurous! I don't know about you, but I adore fun, happy cards. And one of my favorite lines for that is Art Impressions. So here is the latest stamp I got from my local scrapbook store in Reno called Scrapbook Paradise.



I apologize for the quality of the photos. I have the hardest time photographing the bright, vivid colors. The contrast is much too high and it does NOT do my coloring any justice. It just looks like big blobs of bright color on the screen. It really does look much better in person.  So anyway, please join us at Papertake Weekly to see what awesome and gorgeous creations my teamies came up with, and then we'd really love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!

Supplies
Image -  Art Impressions Girlfriends line
papers - Nitwit Collections matted with Bazzill cardstock
blooms - Wild Orchid Crafts
frame and sentiment flag - Silhouette store

7 comments :

Judy said...

What an adorable card, and I just love all those vibrant colors. The sentiment is too cute! Super creating.

xo

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love this image, what a great card..the sentiment is too funny (and true!) xxx Ann Marie

Danni said...

Fun card!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

ROFL, this is too funny Sharon!! Love the card.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love these AI images and this is FAB !! LOVE IT :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christina C. said...

Hahahahahaha....I can definitely relate to that....love this whimsical image and the awesome sentiment, Sharon! This card is priceless!

Lori said...

I so want that stamp!What an adorable card!