Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Papertake Weekly - Weather with you!

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a wonderful start to your week! So did you notice the brand new blog design? I'm sooo excited and have been waiting for this for almost two years!! I have been working with the lovely Veronica from VK Designs, and I love what she came up with for me. I think it is me personified, and I loved working with her!  So stay tuned cause I am going to have one hell of a blog candy to celebrate!!! :) I just have to get it all together and get pics.

The weather here is being very cooperative and is just gorgeous this week. Sunny and in the 70's all week long! WOOHOO!! :)  And speaking of the weather, Papertake Weekly has a new challenge for you today, and it's all about the weather. So make a card or project that is inspired by the weather, whether it be a sentiment, a feeling, or a season. We are sponsored this week by the lovely people from
J & C Creations! Be sure and have a peek around their wonderful shop!

Here's what I've come up with for you today

This adorable little girl is from Peggy Loves Vintage shop from Collection of Cuties 2. If you like vintage, you're going to love Peggy Loves Vintage! She has an amazing collection of vintage images and I truly enjoy using them on my projects! So if you're into vintage, please be sure to pop over and have a peek at her collection.  I think you'll be amazed!! If you visit her blog, you'll find she has lots of ways you can purchase. And don't forget to become a follower cause she loves giving away free images!! Now...hop on over to Papertake Weekly to take a peek at the gorgeous creations from my teamies, and we'd really love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by today to see me and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!

Supplies
Collection of Cuties 2 from Peggy Loves Vintage
Tangerine line of paper from My Minds Eye matted with Bazzill cardstock
PTI cloud die using chalk ink around the edges
SB circle and scalloped circle die
May Arts silk ribbon
sentiment is computer generated


9 comments :

karen said...

Wow gorgeous card Sharon and your blog design is super fab! Karenxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sharon :-) I love the image, she is adorable and the cloudy sky and sentiment are FAB :-)

I love your new blog and your watermark ,,BRILLIANT ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, the image is so adorable, love the clouds and fabulous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha lovin the new look - and new signature and new watermark - noone will copy thatone..fab=check out my blog for latest cake - love it....Right hun - hugs as always across the waters

Sarah x

Judy said...

This is so adorable, and I just totally love the clouds. What a lovely card!

xo

scrapn_momof2 said...

Totally adorable card!!

Love the new look of yur blog.

Sheri said...

Love your card. I so remember that little girl from when I was a kid. Now your new blog ROCKS! OMG I have never seen a blog as cool as this. Love the colors, love the "over the river and .... " Love the Copic marker, love the picture of you and love the watermark. Did I miss anything? It is awesome!

Sandi said...

what a precious vintage this is, love your sweet girl and your detail shines, hugs

Candy said...

Hi Sharon,
Very sweet card :o) So colourful!
Oh gosh I LOVE your new blog design with matching siggie. It's awesome!!
Big Hugs, Candy