Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Magnolia-licious challenge - anything goes!!

Hey everyone! It's time for Team B to post their projects for the current challenge going on over at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog, and that challenge is "anything goes"!! Here's what I've got for you today. Again, I've pulled out one of my adorable older Tilda images to use for my card. I think she's PERFECT for any kind of celebratory card or project!!  She's #233 Congratulation Tilda. Be sure to check out all the Magnolia images available at Magnolia-licious, and once you add up all the discounts, store credit, and fabulous customer service, you'll never want to shop anywhere else for you stamping needs!!




Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you joining in on the challenge! Hugs!

Supplies:
papers: Nitwit Collctions matted with Bazzill cardstock
Magnolia Doohickey die for the small doily
other die cuts from the Silhouette Store cut with the Cameo
flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
ribbon - Wild Orchid Crafts


9 comments :

Marilyn said...

Great card Sharon! Fab colouring and I like that layout and especially how you used those little flags and popped the pearls in. Very cute!

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Wow Sharon what an outstanding card! I don't know how you do it but your coloring of reds are always perfect. Love the flags with the red hearts along with the pearls and of course the Tilda is a sweet one. hugs, Ruth Ann

charlene said...

To darn cute for words !

Christina C. said...

Beautiful colors....superb coloring and design work!!!!

Carole Beath said...

Oh dear Sharon....thanks for stopping by to leave birthday greetings ...I was so glad to see ya. And I LOVE this precious card of yours. such bright colors, just right for the month of July.
Carole

Sandy said...

Boo! Your card is gorgeous Sharon. My favorite color is red - love red! I also love the picture that you have of you on your blog now. I guess it is time for me to change my picture but I am afraid I will scare everyone away!!
Sandy

NPurdum56 said...

Such a cute card Sharon! I love all the fun colors you used! :) Nancee

Norma said...

Fabulous card, Sharon. Love the colours--bright cheerful and summerry. I haven't seen this oldie but goodie Tilda for a while now. Beautiful colouring as usual. Love the layers and the terrific diecuts--the pennant one looks fab.
Hugs,
Norma

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Sharon, what a fabulous vibrant gorgeous card this is. The shape, papers and superb colouring make this so special.
Hugs
Suzi x