Saturday, July 12, 2014

Art Impressions is now at Michael's!

Hello AI Fans!
 
I've been having  a play with the awesome Art Impressions stamps that are now available at  Michael's!! I have plans on collecting them all as I can find them! This stamp set is His and Hers Flying High I thought these were PERFECT for making a box card.  Have you tried one of these yet? They are SUPER easy to make, and even though I did use my Cameo to cut this one out, you can use your paper trimmer and make one just as easily.  



Copics used: R20, 22, 24, 27;  C2, 3, 5;  Y32, 35, 38;  E000, 00, 11, 70, 71, 74;  YG63, 67, B000

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!
 







2 comments :

Lillian A said...

And awaaaaay they go! This box card is so cute and once again, perfect coloring. Love it!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an fabulous, fun card.
luv
Debby