Saturday, August 23, 2014

Art Impressions Witch Wanda Set

Hello AI Fans!

Today I would love to show you this fun Halloween card I made using Witch Wanda Set (sku# 4311) from Art Impressions. She is so fun and sassy!!

 
All the spider webs were cut using the Silhouette


Copic markers used: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20,. V12, V15, V17, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, YG91, YG93, YG95, C3, C5, W3, W5, W7, Y26, R17, E21, E23, BG10, BG11, BG13


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and hope you have some time today to get crafty!
 
 

3 comments :

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous and the colouring so strong and striking. Lol love the sentiment.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Lillian A said...

Haha, she is fang-tastic, Sharon! Your shading is awesome and I LOVE the spider webs - thankfully, you kept the spiders out of them. What a super Halloween card . . .

Janie Printz said...

Good morning Miss Sharon. So WHEN are you going to teach me to use my Silhouette machine so I can cut wonderful things like this? Love your beautiful coloring & all those cool webs. I NEED to learn to do this,
Big hugs from Montana,