Saturday, September 13, 2014

Art Impressions - Happy Birthday Dori!!!

Hello AI Fans!

I had so much fun making this birthday card for my friend Dori! This stamp stole my heart the second I laid eyes on her. Does she scream parrrrtaaaay or what??!!   One of these days, I'd love to present someone with a cupcake in this fashion. heehee  Could you even imagine?!  I used the fabulous HOG WILD BIRTHDAY set from Art Impressions. Hope you love her as much as I do, Dori!




Copics used: 
E000, 00, 11, 04, 51, 53, 33, 35, 37
R81, 83, 85, 35
V20, 22, 25
BG93
Y38


Have a fabulous weekend and hope you get some time to be crafty! Hugs!

5 comments :

Deborah said...

Wow!!! I love your style so much! Gorgeous card!!!

Olivia1 said...

Oh my how I love this card. That image is hilarious! Perfect papers, colors, and sentiment. Love that pink daisy, too.

Lillian A said...

This is absolutely adorable, Sharon -- love everything about it and I'm pretty sure that Dori will be hog wild over it . . . Hogs & kisses !!

Stressed Stamper said...

Ha - love the image
Sarah x

Christina C. said...

Priceless! Those images are so much fun. I'm sure your friend loved this adorable creation!