Saturday, April 4, 2015

Art Impressions.... E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOOOO :)

Hello AI Fans!!
 
So are you busy coloring Easter Eggs? Or are you like me and eating all the yummy chocolate and jelly beans?  LOL!  I wanted to show you a fun card I made featuring the Mini Front & Backs from Art Impressions! This one is Elephant & Pig Set #4505.  I couldn't believe how quick and easy this card came together! It's a Silhouette file and I added a couple windows for the pigs to peek out of.
 
 
 
Copics used: E51, E53, C3, R12
 
 


 Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope you have some time to get crafty this weekend!
 
 

3 comments :

Lillian A said...

Just look at those cute hunks of bacon - hahaha!! This is a great break away from all the bunnies and chicks . . . you are a Master, Sharon, with that Silhouette. Very adorable and perfect, as always. A most blessed and fun Easter for you . . . and hopefully, there are still some jelly beans, peeps and chocolate left for tomorrow . . .

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable!!!

Nanasniftynitch said...

"Squeal" Love it Sharon.Totally love it!!
xo Nana