Saturday, May 30, 2015

Art Impressions 2015 Girlfriends

Hello AI Fans!!

Wow this week just FLEW by for me! Hope you're enjoying the start of your weekend! Today I'm showing you a card I made featuring one of the new 2015 Girlfriends called Bench Set from Art Impressions!  Isn't this set fantastic?!!





Copics used: E11, E00, E000, R20, E33, E35, E39, Y21, Y23, E97, E99, E17, C3, C5, C7, E70, E71, E74, E77, G94, G99, BG93, BG96, Y32, E13, E15, BG72, BG75, BG78, T1, T2, B93, B95, B97



Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Have a fabulous weekend and hope you have some time to get crafty!

6 comments :

Karen Steele said...

I love this card Sharon! Your colouring is superb :-)

Marilyn said...

Fab card and I never get tired of these ladies and their antics. Great colouring and layout too. You make the best bows ever... I love those big bows and yours are so perfect.

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww Sharon...this reminds me of those wonderful shopping trips in the fall with my buddies! I would be the one in the red coat!!! You're coloring is just outstanding as usual!!! Fun fun card girlie!

Stressed Stamper said...

perfect perfect perfect...sooooo true - where would we be
Hugs
Sarah xxx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Sharon.. love these stamps and you really bring them to life!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Sharon.. love these stamps and you really bring them to life!
Hugs,
Marjorie x