Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Peek a Boo card for Papertake Weekly

Hey everyone!  I hope you've enjoyed your weekend and are having n awesome start to the week! It's the start of a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and this week is Things with Wings. Interpret it how you may! We are sponsored this week by the fabulous folks over at The Paper Nest Dolls!  So once I saw the adorable Peek-a-Boo card over on my amazingly talented friend Norma's blog, I knew I had to give it a go.  I actually made TWO of them this weekend. LOL! And they won't be the last ones, that's for sure! This one is the 5 1/2" size. She also has a tutorial for a 6" size that will hold a slightly larger stamp. I really wanted to use some Kraftin' Kimmie images but they were just too big for either size card. :(

So here's the front....



And here's the inside once you open it up...



Please be sure to pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all the gorgeous creations by the Design Team, and then we'd love it if you'd play along with the challenge! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE Sharon!!!! I LOVE it!! :-)

Janie Printz said...

Absolutely adorable Sharon !!! Love the Peekaboo card & those sweet Tildas.
I'd love to give this a try ... hugs, Janie xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a clever gorgeous card.
luv
Debby