Saturday, September 12, 2015

Shake it off with Art Impressions!

Hello AI Fans!!
Happy Weekend!! Today I'd like to show you a Birthday card I made using the Chair Spinner and Chair Spinner Dies.  There's a little back story to this card, and what I will say is that the sentiment is from an experience with my friends at our Scrapbook Camp last fall with the song Shake It Off.  :) And to quote Forrest Gump..."that's all I have to say about that". LOL!  I have been wanting to make this card since I received this spinner.  :)

 

I made an easel card this time. Only the bottom half of the frame is actually adhered to the card base. So when you fold the easel card up, the frame pops up into the air allowing your spinner to spin freely.




So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time,  stay crafty!!


Copic markers used: E04, E11, E00, E000, B00, B02, B04, C1, C3, C5, R81, R83, R85
 
 



5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fab card! I love the gorgeous papers you have used and the spinner is just ace!

Marilyn said...

OMG, this just cracks me up... I can just see that crazy dame spinning around on her chair! Fabulous card!

Sue from Oregon said...

What a bright and cheerful card! I have this stamp and may just have to get her out too!

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG Sharon this is so dang FUN!!! I simply love it! The colors are so bright and perky- LOVE!

Unknown said...


Greasy skin is mostly considered to be an extremely Replennage Eye Cream uncomfortable credit for a large amount of people who live in Developed organizations. For a number of, it is just a thwarting tenderness that's to be fixed out, and it may be infuriating should younot possess the know how for what direction to go. Astoundingly, a significant number of an individual accidentally intensify the barrier as they are not enlightened when it comes to suitable skincare.

http://loseweightgarcinianow.com/replennage-eye-cream/