Thursday, October 29, 2015

Art Impressions Use Water Based Inks Challenge Week Two!!

Hello AI Fans!!
 
It's time for week TWO of the Use Water Based Inks challenge going on over at the Art Impressions Blog! Have you entered yet?? There's an awesome prize package to be had, so make sure you get your entry in!!  We're also celebrating the release of the brand new 2015 Water Color Minis stamps AND the OH SO COOL Easel Dies!!!!!!   If you have not seen these, you are seriously missing out! They're the coolest thing EVAH!! You can create a card that has it's very own easel, or you can even just make one to attach to the back of another card you've made!! Pretty awesome, huh??!!
 
 
For my card today, I'm showing the Wooden Door Set (sku# 47102) along with the Scalloped Easel Die (sku# 4700) !  These are so easy to use and you're going to love them!!! I used Marvy Markers to color it. The sentiment is from the Suburb TryFold Set.
 
 
One really cool feature of the Water Color Stamp Sets at Art Impressions, is that they give you full and detailed instructions on the back of the package including the markers used!!! Cool, huh??!!!
I actually used the exact same markers they instructed because
1)  the colors matched the papers I used perfectly
2)  I wanted to see if I could get mine to look similar to the gorgeous package image.
I'll let you be the judge on how I did. :)
 
 
Here's a side and back view of the Easel Die. LOVE it!!
 
 
Please be sure to pop over to the Art Impressions Blog to check out all the gorgeous watercolor creations by the Design Team, and then we'd really love it if you'd show us your own creation!
 
Marvy Markers I used:
#86 African Violet, #45 Sepia, #72 Pine Green, #17 Steel Blue, #28 English Red
 
Papers: Bo Bunny Altitude
 
 
Now for another exciting bit of news...  Art Impressions is having


3 comments :

Cheri Burry said...

Sharon you did an awesome job! Looks like the packaging for sure! And it wouldn't be a "card by Sharon" if it wasn't done in bright fun colors!

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Sharon. Love the warm colors & that great looking easel die. Amazing as always ...
hugs, Janie

Karen Day said...

This one is definitely a winner... I also love the packaging that comes with Ai stamps! I almost always copy their version first :o)