Thursday, June 16, 2016

Art Impressions Aging with Attitude Challenge week two!!

Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of Art Impressions challenge of Aging with Attitude!! We're also showing you our creations using the brand new AI People and AI Girlfriends! My card features the fantabulous Lifetime Set #4728! Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin' cute I can hardly contain myself!! This is how I want to celebrate life every single day!! 






Hope you join the challenge and I can't wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope to see you again soon! Stay crafty!! 


                                     Copic markers used:
E11, E00, E000., R20, YG61, YG63, B91, B93, B95, R22, R24, R27, Y15, Y17, E33, B000

Paper used- Doodlebug Back to School




5 comments :

Lillian A said...

Fabulous! It IS all about attitude and this guy certainly has the gusto! Thanks, Sharon, for the smile today . . .

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card Sharon! The image and sentiment are just brilliant! Gorgeous colouring and papers too!

Karen Day said...

No one does bright colours like you do :o) Wonderful card, Sharon!

Annie Solomon said...

Love the way you put together all the different elements. When I try different papers and embellishments it always looks messy. Yours just looks fun.

Sue from Oregon said...

Ha! I hope I can be that happy when I am become a senior citizen...oh wait...maybe I already am...I need to start having fun like this! Such a fun design and beautifully colored as well!