Saturday, December 3, 2016

Hope your Birthday is Wheelie special!!

Hello AI Fans!!

Today I'm showing a card that is featuring the brand new Mini Shaker #4794 Wheelie Mini Shaker! Isn't he just the cutest??!!  He looks just like I would if I got on a skateboard! LOL! Actually I take that back. I don't think I'd be able to stay upright on it long enough for you to capture an image like this of me! :)  So I stamped him on Cryogen white paper and then cut out the wobble portion of him with the included die after coloring him up with Copic markers. Don't forget about the mini wobbles!  That's the only ones I use now!! 







Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, R20
YG11, YG13, YG17
YR04, YR07, YR09
T1, T2, Blender
Y32, Y35, Y38
B00, B02, B04
E33, E35

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have time this weekend to get crafty!!


2 comments :

Sue from Oregon said...

Well this is a certainly a peppy and fun wobbler! Very bright and cheerful papers!

Unknown said...

This is a fab, fun card Sharon! I love this image and sentiment! Your choice of papers and great colouring again make a fantastic card!